Sunday 8 December 2013

Question Time With Vincent Tomas



An American tour with Aaron Carter, experience in a boy band with success in Europe, starting his solo career journey and a relationship. These are just a few things we asked about when we questioned American singer Vincent Tomas!

Here is what he told us:


Can you tell us 3 interesting things about you?
I don't know how interesting this is, but I love playing video games.  Injustice Gods Among Us & World of Warcraft.  Love watching college football.... Go Ohio State Buckeyes!  I'm really interested in knowing about my ancestors and finally got to know a little bit about my family tree and met a bunch of my cousins that I never met before.  Big Italian and Macedonian family!


You were recently on tour with Aaron Carter, how was that?
Crazy and amazing! Had a blast being on tour with Aaron Carter! It was my first American Tour!!!!!!  We had a great time on stage together and I loved meeting all the fans in every city!  I want to thank Aaron for giving me the opportunity to tour with him.  At one of the shows, before showtime, we were all messing around and riding Razor Scooters in the venue.  We were laying on the floor and Aaron did an "ollie" jump over us!!   


Many people in Europe will remember you from the band US5, do you keep in contact with any of your ex band mates?  
Every now and then, we're all busy doing our own thing now.
I'm just happy that they're doing what they love.

You have released a few songs on iTunes now (Livin’ Life being our favourite), can we expect an album from you soon?  
Actually I have released 8 singles this year! When I went on tour with Aaron Carter this summer, I performed my newest releases BURN THIS DOWN, TAKE A WALK WITH ME,  LIVE FOREVER and PRETTY LITTLE EYES!!! My album is still a work in progress.  LIVIN LIFE was very personal and part of my journey that I wanted to share with my fans.  I love big ballads, and hope to have a few more to put on the EP.


What do you have planned for 2014?
For starters, I'm really excited about my newest single BURN THIS DOWN getting radio play on iHeart Radio!  Don't know what 2014 will bring, but lots more is in the works.....stay tuned :)

Is music your only plan for the future or would you consider acting or starting a fashion line?
I have a lot of different passions, not just music.  Acting is something I have always enjoyed, even in high school.  It's something I love and will always pursue.  I think it would be cool to have my own line of clothes or other brands.  Well, I like hats so for me, I'll stick to hats!

If somebody was considering starting a career in music, what 3 things would you recommend them to do?
Good question...
1. Do it for the right reasons, don't do it just to be cool or famous, do it because it's fun.
2. Just put yourself out there, the internet is a great tool today.
3. Be yourself, set your own trend
It takes luck, practice, timing and perseverance.


Many of our blog readers want to know if you are single, are you and what do you look for in a girlfriend?  
I was single for a long time....looking for the right girl.  I finally met her!  I look for someone who likes me for me.  She has to be funny, smart and love video games, plus understand my career.

If you could work with any singer on a song, who would it be and why?
It's hard to just say one in particular because there's so many styles I like.  Yeah, it would be a dream to collaborate with Justin Timberlake.  Love all of his music.  The album that really hit home for me is Future Sex Love Sounds.   Each and every song on that album tells a story. The tracks are amazing and I love the crazy beats.  

Do you use social media or have a website?
Yeah for sure! Check out all my Official sites... I love talking and staying in touch with all my fans (VTNation and Vincenator's)





No comments:

Post a Comment